Good morning beautiful,
First off I am going to join you in saying that I too adore Elle Ferguson's style! It seriously is to die for and so are her amazingly long legs! From what you have described, you are of the average size and shape of the Australian woman, and I bet that you have a beautiful figure.
A women with an apple shape has gorgeous legs (and I'm sure that yours are seriously to die for), an ample bosom, and tight buns. Apple shapes also have a slightly fuller, less defined waist and tummy. But don't worry, we don't want to hide any of these features! The body parts we definitely want to draw attention to are your stunning legs, bottom and your cleavage.
There are a few ways in which you could put together an outfit:
1. Wear darker colours on your top half, or tops that are of one colour. This will keep the area from looking too busy, and will also make your upper body appear smaller.
2. High waisted skirts and pants will give you the appearance of a waist, as will tops that are wraparounds, or that have a tie around the waist.
3. If you are short as well, or just need a boost- then high heeled shoes will be your best friend. These will make you legs look longer, and your apple middle appear smaller.
4. Boot leg jeans will also help you balance out your lower body, and when paired with high heels or boots, will give you an outfit and figure to die for!
5. Steer away from shirts that have a high neckline. This is a big NO NO. These shirts will without a doubt make your upper body appear out of proportion, and will make you look too chunky. Also, big shapeless garments that don't have any waist, is the worst way to hide your figure. Never hide away in baggy clothing.
Elle Ferguson's style is all about wearing denim and showing off those amazing legs. You can easily pull of this look. The key to her outfits is having simplicity in the way she puts an outfit together, and by not going OTT. Elle likes to stick to the basic colours of black, white, denim blues and greys, which is a great starting point for you. These are excellent shades to have in your wardrobe for wear all year round. They will also definitely suit your body shape as they will keep your look simple. Aspects of leather, stripes and cosy knits are also her go to's.
In saying this however, stick to what makes you feel comfortable, and right for your body shape. Remember, everyone's body shape is different so don't feel as though you need your outfits to look exactly like hers. You must tailor each outfit to your needs and what works for YOU!
I hope this helps! Feel free to email me at email@example.com for further advice or for a chat!