I absolutely love your style! What would be your top 5 wardrobe staples? x
Aww thank you so very much, that really does mean A LOT to me. I've decided that I'm going to answer your question as, what would be your top 5 wardrobe staples- for winter, simply because its the upcoming season.
1. Black denim. I seriously cannot get enough black denim jeans. If anyone knows me well enough, then they will know that black denim is my go-to. I am a sucker for the colour black, and I simply love mixing and matching other prints and colours with it. Denim jeans will see you through winters for years and years to come. What is so great about black denim is that it goes with EVERYTHING- and if you style them correctly, you can get away with wearing them over and over again. OR, you could be like me and own 10 different pairs!
2. A statement jumper/knit. For me, its my KENZO jumper that I bought whilst in Paris last year. It's a jumper that I simply adore and love, and will wear time and time again because it is such a statement piece. I think every woman needs a statement jumper or knit (or both) in their wardrobe that they can pull out on the days when they want to make the ultimate stand-out statement.
3. A good handbag. Are you one of those people that will buy cheap handbags, use them once and then either throw them away because a) they have fallen to pieces, or b) they are out of style? Then you need and I emphasise the NEED to invest in a good quality handbag. Expensive yes, but worthwhile. I myself own a Marc Jacobs shoulder bag which I love to pieces, and am planning to purchase the YSL Cabas Chyc in black when I head overseas in June/July.
4. Ankle boots. In summer, autumn, winter and spring- you'll see me wearing them. I love them because they are shoes that I can wear any time of the day, and they had the perfect amount of height/effect to an outfit. Black, nude, brown-get one in every colour and you won't regret it!
5. Accessories. These mostly tiny, sometimes huge additions to any outfit can make you seriously shine (literally). Accessories are a staple simply because they tie an outfit together. By adding a cute necklace, rings or even earrings, your outfit will instantly be lifted.
Hope these are helpful- Keep the questions coming!